- Weekend bookings include the Full Facility from 8 am Saturday to 6 pm Sunday.
- Guests interested in overnight bookings anytime Monday through Thursday must rent at least one of the halls.
- Day use (8 am to 6 pm) options are available during Monday through Thursday. Bookings must include one of the halls.
- Please note that we do not rent out separate cabins.
We do our best to accommodate changes in plans, but because of our size we must maintain a strict cancellation policy. If you must cancel your booking, please be aware:
- The initial deposit is non-refundable
- The 2nd payment is refundable up to 90 days prior to your arrival date, after which it is non-refundable.
- The final payment, due 31 days prior to your arrival, is non-refundable
There are no refunds for cancellations that are made within 31 days of arrival or “no shows”. Early check outs will not be prorated.
Groups must obtain Event Liability Insurance at their own expense. Groups have the option of purchasing Bissell Centre's Facility User Group Policy Coverage for an additional fee.
Rental party wishing to hold a function where alcohol will be consumed must have proper permits from the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission.
Pets are permitted only with prior approval. The owner(s) of each pet must complete the Pet Addendum Form. Please inquire with the Manager of Moonlight Bay Centre.
Guests are responsible for: washing all dishes and kitchenware, mopping all spills, returning furniture to its original place, stacking all the chairs and tables, and bagging all garbage and placing it in dumpster behind Dining Hall.
Fireworks are prohibited on Moonlight Bay centre Property. Fire restrictions put in place by Parkland County must be observed at all times.